Personalised Emergency Dad Joke Dispenser
This emergency joke dispensers makes the perfect gift for every Dad joke lover! (Eye rolls pending...)
Personalise with your chosen name.
Each little box contains 20 dad jokes designed to make the whole family laugh -
- How does a man on the moon cut his hair?
- What's E.T short for?
- Did you hear about the hungry clock?
- What's Forrest Gump's computer password?
- Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
- What do you fall a fish wearing a bowtie?
- What did the ocean say to the beach?
- Why did the golfer take an extra pair of socks?
- What's the best time to go to the dentist?
- Why did the photo go to jail?
- Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer?
- Why do ghosts like to ride in elevators?
- What do you call someone with no body and no nose?
- What do you call a blind dinosaur?
- Why do cows have hooves and not feet?
- Why is it a bad idea to eat a clock?
- Why don't eggs tell jokes?
- How do you make 7 even?
Each dispenser is made from aluminium metal, printed with a gloss finish and contains 20 tear-off jokes.
The dispenser box measures - W5cm x H5cm x D3cm.
Each ticket measures - H2cm x W4.5cm.